[Chugalug] Netflix on Ubuntu

James Nylen jnylen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 13:36:56 UTC 2013

I'm willing to avoid consuming services from businesses like this, even if
they do provide useful features.

Netflix seems to think they have a lot to lose by allowing the Linux crowd
to view their content.  I think they're wrong.  If they would provide a
quality subscription that used open standards and worked on Linux, I'd give
them money each month.

As it is, I'm missing out on such quality programming as "True Justice"
starring Steven Seagal, "The Secret Life of the American Teenager",
"Melrose Place", and "The Cleveland Show".