[Chugalug] The open source vehicle - OSVehicle

DaWorm daworm at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 11:14:44 UTC 2013

Same way the Bug didn't.  They wrote the law to require a catalytic
converter.  Despite meeting all other specs, it didn't have one, so didn't
pass.  If its electric or hybrid they'll find a way to disallow the
batteries or something.  If not, they'll say it won't pass crash tests
somehow.

Yeah, I'm a bit cynical.