[Chugalug] Shaw (Dalton) looking for Java Developers and more..

Lynn Dixon boodaddy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 03:44:27 UTC 2013

I will also say that even though its "Made in the USA", the product
Engineered Floors is making will primarily be made with undocumented
workers and not US Citizens.  Bob Shaw was notorious for stsarting the
trend, and I don't see him changing any time soon.

If you will noticed Engineered Florrs is incorporated as an LLC which has
alot less reporting requirments than an S Tye corporation. I also imagine
he will keep those shares private, and there will not be any public
offering.  It's easier to "hide" the type of business that he used to do.

I am not a fan of Mr. Shaw, by any stretch of the imagination.