[Chugalug] hmm Someone with ACH connections, Groks bitcoins, and meet regs could make a fortune

Stephen Kraus ub3ratl4sf00 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 16:55:14 UTC 2013

Depends. The Federal government doesn't really recognize Bitcoin as a
tradable currency or medium of trade. There is the chance they'll auction
off the Bitcoins. That is the closest they'll probably come to profiting
off them.

There is every chance though they'll just destroy the hard drives and
equipment containing the wallet though.