[Chugalug] Shaw (Dalton) looking for Java Developers and more..

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Sun Oct 13 11:32:36 UTC 2013

On Sun, 13 Oct 2013, William Roush wrote:
> So it's possible someone from marketing is designing site layouts in InDesign, kind of a dumb software
> choice but wouldn't be surprised.

Shaw does a lot of high quality print work, it's probably a standard tool
that experience with would be useful. In a lot of places like this, there
is overlap with the other advertising media people and you might even work
in other mediums.

I gotta plug though: After what I've heard about what Bob Shaw is doing in
Dalton, my next carpet (probably not for a long time) will be a Shaw "made
in USA" carpet.