[Chugalug] Shaw (Dalton) looking for Java Developers and more..

William Roush william.roush at roushtech.net
Sun Oct 13 04:13:22 UTC 2013

There is a slight exception here:

I get all of my web site layouts in Adobe Photoshop format, I wouldn't
be surprised to get them in InDesign...

We usually then have a 3rd party go from PSD -> HTML, but I refuse to
let them do that to my projects, we always get garbage HTML/CSS code. So
having Photoshop experience allows me to have a quicker and higher
quality turn around.

So it's possible someone from marketing is designing site layouts in
InDesign, kind of a dumb software choice but wouldn't be surprised.

William Roush