[Chugalug] Anyone in Chugalug now using gigabit EPB?

Reed Gregory reed.gregory at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 18:50:52 UTC 2013

Maybe I missed a post about it, but EPB also lowered the business prices
with the recent upgrades.  UTC now has two separate gigabit connections
through epb, one on each of their two loops.  We used to have one running
at full speed and the other at 100mb for quick failover.  With the reduced
pricing we were able to provision the 100mb to a full gig and pay less than
we did before with the 1.1 gb aggregate.

Reed

On Sat, Oct 12, 2013 at 2:21 PM, Phil Shapiro <pshapiro at his.com> wrote:

> Hi chugalug members,
>
>    As some you know, I blog for MAKE magazine and am interested in
> covering fiber optic usage in Chatt.  If there are any people on this list
> who currently have EPB at the gigabit level -- and have time to try some
> file transfer tests -- kindly contact me off-list.
>
>              phil
>
> --
> Phil Shapiro, pshapiro at his.com
> http://www.his.com/pshapiro/briefbio.html