[Chugalug] Have you tried KDE lately?

Lynn Dixon boodaddy at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 17:40:15 UTC 2013

Even as a Linux System Admin, I still need a GUI.  We use satellite to
manage the environment, and do reporting. I also need a GUI for Solarwinds
network monitoring, as well as to manage the VMware environment (mostly
console access).  Hell, I prefer to manage cups through the web console,
than I do via CLI, just seems faster.