[Chugalug] Have you tried KDE lately?

Unkmar unkmar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 17:21:01 UTC 2013

I'm with Ed and Mike.  CLI doesn't change all that much.  usually black on
white or reverse of that.  Most all the commands and parameters stay the
same.  Some may say it isn't pretty.  I say it works the same way, day in
and day out.  And working is what I have to get done.  I don't like playing
with my GUI when there is work I'm trying to get done.