[Chugalug] Have you tried KDE lately?

John Aldrich mrmaxx at spamcop.net
Wed Oct 9 02:13:51 UTC 2013

On Tue October 8 2013 8:28:58 PM Randy Yates wrote:

I used to be completely against using KDE back in the old Gnome 2 days. KDE never was
stable enough for me for some reason.

I setup a dual boot again today because I really missed having a good Linux dev
environment. I installed Ubuntu and immediately started cussing Unity's inability to work well
with dual displays. I guess these environments built for mobile devices don't care much about
dual displays.

I decided to give KDE a try since that's what I've been using on my Debian VM in Windows.
I'm rather surprised at how much I like it. It seems very stable these days and it's probably
the most advanced desktop environment I've used in a while.

So, when was the last time you tried KDE?