[Chugalug] Have you tried KDE lately?

Randy Yates lpcustom at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 00:28:58 UTC 2013

I used to be completely against using KDE back in the old Gnome 2 days. KDE
never was stable enough for me for some reason.

I setup a dual boot again today because I really missed having a good Linux
dev environment. I installed Ubuntu and immediately started cussing Unity's
inability to work well with dual displays. I guess these environments built
for mobile devices don't care much about dual displays.

I decided to give KDE a try since that's what I've been using on my Debian
VM in Windows. I'm rather surprised at how much I like it. It seems very
stable these days and it's probably the most advanced desktop environment
I've used in a while.

So, when was the last time you tried KDE?