[Chugalug] SATA drives. Connect power first.

Unkmar unkmar at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 19:06:04 UTC 2013

Yep, and that is why I wanted SATA so bad when it first come out.
You can disconnect them after umount too.  Just don't try doing that on a
windows system.  I don't know if Vista, 7, or 8 handle it.  I do know that
XP would crap itself.
Instant BLUE SCREEN.

I've never tried such things with a Mac.  I barely touch those things.