[Chugalug] Chat Tech Council email

David White dwrudy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 18:48:54 UTC 2013

I just received another email from the Council where the email addresses
were all in the To filed instead of on the BCC field.

I took the initiative this time to not be a smart ass or just complain on
this list about "best practices down the drain again" and decided to
contact them about it, because that really needs to change.

If you're on the Tech Council list and if you received that email, you
might consider doing the same (without sounding like a smart ass to them,
of course).

- David

--
David White