[Chugalug] Google Drive lets you upload 10 GB files to your free storage

Phil Shapiro pshapiro at his.com
Mon Oct 7 18:25:31 UTC 2013

Incidentally, Google Drive lets you upload a file as large as 10 GB to your free file storage (of 15 GB). This can come in handy when you want to distribute a large file to the public.

If anyone in chugalug happens to have the full gigabit service from EPB, I'm curious to hear what transfer rate you have in downloading that 1.5 GB Inkscape screencast file. By my math, it should take less than minute for the file transfer.

phil

Phil Shapiro, pshapiro at his.com
http://www.his.com/pshapiro/briefbio.html
http://www.twitter.com/philshapiro