[Chugalug] Distributing some BluRay DVD's over the web

Phil Shapiro pshapiro at his.com
Mon Oct 7 18:21:35 UTC 2013

Hi chugalug community,

I'm experimenting with distributing some homemade BluRay DVD's over the web. If you own a BluRay player (or Sony Playstation 3) and a DVD burner on your computer, kindly send me an email off-list if you have time to download a DVD ISO to burn to DVD and try playing on your BluRay player.

OpenShot, the excellent Linux video editor, is able to export to BluRay format -- and I'd like to explain to folks that they don't need to buy a BluRay burner to create BluRay DVD's (which play in most, but not all, BluRay players.)

Phil Shapiro, pshapiro at his.com

"Wisdom begins with wonder." - Socrates
"Learning happens thru gentleness."