[Chugalug] About 3 hours of Inkscape screencast trainings

Randy Yates lpcustom at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 18:19:21 UTC 2013

Thanks, Phil!

I have been needing to strengthen my SVG drawing skills!

Also, for anyone interested, I thought I'd piggyback this tutorial thread
to link to the best Blender tutorial series that I've found to date:
http://gryllus.net/Blender/3D.html

He's real thorough and if you take the time to go through each video,
you'll be an expert by the end.

On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 2:14 PM, Phil Shapiro <pshapiro at his.com> wrote:

>  Chugalug members -
>
>   Here is a single video file with about 3 hours of freely distributable
> Inkscape training screencasts.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/kmxt8bu
>
>     1.5 GB file size.  Downloadable from my Google Drive.
>
>   I assembled this from the excellent videos at
> http://screencasters.heathenx.org/
>
>    and received permission from the two people who made these to
> distribute these. * * I want to take Inkscape training offline -- to reach
> people without Internet access. This file can be redistributed via Flash
> drive,
> DVD disks, or even LibraryBox.
>
> http://jasongriffey.net/librarybox/
>
>      I also put this file (and Inkscape) on donated computers I distribute
> to families that don't
> have computers.
>
>             phil
>
> btw, this .mov file ought to play fine in VLC. Sorry the file is a bit
> unwieldy in file size,
> but I wanted it to be easily distributed with a single file copying
> action.
>
> My favorite tutorial in this group is Photo Popping Fun.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Broe2mZ84k
>
> (Note - this screencast has a long musical intro)
>

> --
> Phil Shapiro, pshapiro at his.com
> http://www.his.com/pshapiro/briefbio.html
> http://www.twitter.com/philshapiro