[Chugalug] About 3 hours of Inkscape screencast trainings

Phil Shapiro pshapiro at his.com
Mon Oct 7 18:14:31 UTC 2013

Chugalug members -

Here is a single video file with about 3 hours of freely distributable
Inkscape training screencasts.

1.5 GB file size. Downloadable from my Google Drive.

I assembled this from the excellent videos at http://screencasters.heathenx.org/

and received permission from the two people who made these to
distribute these. I want to take Inkscape training offline -- to reach
people without Internet access. This file can be redistributed via Flash drive,
DVD disks, or even LibraryBox.

I also put this file (and Inkscape) on donated computers I distribute to families that don't
have computers.

btw, this .mov file ought to play fine in VLC. Sorry the file is a bit unwieldy in file size,
but I wanted it to be easily distributed with a single file copying action.

My favorite tutorial in this group is Photo Popping Fun.

(Note - this screencast has a long musical intro)

Phil Shapiro, pshapiro at his.com

"Wisdom begins with wonder." - Socrates
"Learning happens thru gentleness."