[Chugalug] Silk Road and Bitcoins

Rod rod-lists at epbfi.com
Mon Oct 7 17:47:44 UTC 2013

Being a gemini I see both sides. I hear Steven's complaint to some exent
agree. However I seen the surveillance of political protests during the
last admin.
Then there are stories like this.
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_world_/2013/10/04/ilija_trojanov_was_this_german_author_barred_from_entering_the_united_states.html
Last month I read a story about an american critic of policy who was
blocked fro returning to this country.
This why I argued wih my consevatives friends about the patriot act. Once
you go their it becomes the norm.