[Chugalug] Silk Road and Bitcoins

Stephen Kraus ub3ratl4sf00 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 15:38:03 UTC 2013

No, you are still making false equivalencies. Comparing a flawed legal
system to a completely RIGGED legal system with kangaroo courts like was on
the Eastern half of the Iron Curtain complete with torture, summary
executions, and 'state' witnesses that were basically told what to say by
prosecution.

You lift on the Western side of the Iron Curtain, you still have very
little idea what it was like to live on the Eastern side. I actually know
people who lived on the Eastern side, trust me they'd like a word with you
if you think that you can compare anything in the US to the Stasi.

Do we have a lot of broken legal systems in the US? Yes. Are the comparable
to the Stasi? HELL NO.