[Chugalug] internal DNS

Nick Smith nick at nicksmith.us
Mon Oct 7 12:36:21 UTC 2013

Thanks for the responses everyone.  I have used BIND before, I maintain
some BIND servers at work, didnt know it did internal DNS as well.
I think its a bit overkill for what im trying to do.
Gonna give Dnsmasq a shot before i set things up the "right" way.
I really have no desire to host my own public DNS.