[Chugalug] Silk Road and Bitcoins

Stephen Kraus ub3ratl4sf00 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 01:10:09 UTC 2013

Silk Road? A person running a drugs trade on a website? The same person who
ACTIVELY sought and paid for what he thought was a hit on someone who spoke
ill of him?

Not an innocent party, hell its called a black market for a reason: Its
illegal. I'm all for legalizing pot, but he wasn't just some kid growing
marijuana plants in his basement selling them on the side through Tor to
people with Bitcoins.

If your site is trading in questionable goods that would be considered
illicit, you might get arrested.