[Chugalug] Silk Road and Bitcoins

Stephen Kraus ub3ratl4sf00 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 00:23:11 UTC 2013

Still not Stasi. This is about as bad as someone comparing the Police to
Nazis and the Gestapo because they get arrested.

Once again, if you think in any way that our country is ANYWHERE and ANYWAY
comparable to a 1950s era Soviet Secret Police unit, you are out of your
mind.

And the NSA? As bad as they are, I've yet to see really any convincing
evidence that they are using Prism to arrest people for speaking foul of
Obama or Congress/Senate. So, its not the Stasi. They'd arrest you just for
TALKING about overthrowing the government, the Tea Party's more radical
factions are living proof that you do not live in a Stasi like law
enforcement era. Then they'd torture you for talking about rebelling to
find out who your friends were, or threaten you with death and
'disappearing' you.

The 'American' Stasi would have made the Tea Party disappear long ago for
even talking about overthrowing the government.

Please, if you are going to compare NSA/Prism/FBI/CIA to the Stasi, KGB,
Gestapo, or any other extreme right wing/communist era draconian secret
police, have something to show for it. I don't know, arrest for speaking
bad about Obama, or hating on capitalism.

And as far as Zersetzung, don't make me laugh. You have never experience
psychological...unless you are literally telling me people are breaking
into your house and rearranging your bookshelf and plates. The comparison
is very poor.