[Chugalug] Silk Road and Bitcoins

Stephen Kraus ub3ratl4sf00 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 22:50:41 UTC 2013

Still not Stasi. Seriously, let me know when you have a designated
political officer in your building and spies around every corner.

You want to experience the Stasi? Try Russia right now.

But if you think the FBI, no matter hor broken and corrupt, you are
dreaming. The Stasi are the evil twin of the FBI mixed in with 1984.