[Chugalug] internal DNS

David White dwrudy at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 20:13:29 UTC 2013

You could also do this with BIND.

The first thing I googled for was "bind for internal DNS" and found this
link on how you can setup BIND for a dual-prong approach: providing
internal DNS, but also acting as your DNS to the outside world:
http://www.howtoforge.com/two_in_one_dns_bind9_views

If you decide to go this route, feel free to hit me up with any questions.
I've never taken this exact approach before, but have used BIND a number of
different times for different scenarios, as you know. :)

On Sun, Oct 6, 2013 at 3:53 PM, Mike Harrison <cluon at geeklabs.com> wrote:

> Dnsmasq
>
> The perfect solution.
>
> It does nice tricks when coupled with certain DHCP configurations.
>

> From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

David White
Founder & CEO
*