[Chugalug] coupons.com: major web/linux fail

William Roush william.roush at roushtech.net
Sun Oct 6 19:10:42 UTC 2013

Not surprised really... however if they do support OSX they're not too
far away effort wise... Additionally it's not like you can't write
spyware on Linux (especially if the user is willing to install it for you).

Most companies just don't consider it while writing their software due
to the low market share, and going back and adding support is generally
a lot more difficult than writing it supporting all platforms in the
first place.

Sounds like they're mostly concerned with some kind of (easily
circumventable) DRM to be honest.

William Roush