[Chugalug] Bit coins not cash! Not as anonymous as thought!

William Roush william.roush at roushtech.net
Sun Oct 6 00:33:25 UTC 2013

Well it's as anonymous as that wallet will be, so it depends on what
else you may purchase from that wallet and how careful you are... As
more wallets and relevant databases get sized for whatever reason in the
future (it'll always happen as long as BitCoin is around), you can start
building profiles on wallets.

Yeah I don't see an illegal site being brought down as any "attack on
BitCoins".

William Roush