[Chugalug] Silk Road and Bitcoins

Stephen Kraus ub3ratl4sf00 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 15:58:53 UTC 2013

The kid thought he hired a hitman. They even staged the hit and everything.
He ran a buisness that (no matter your view on legalization) was illegal at
the time he was arrested. Whats worse was he wasn't even a very competant
buisnessman, his site was full of outright scams and he drew the ire of the
FBI and IRS for it.

Like bitcoins or not, if you are trading illicit goods, chances are you
will get arrested