[Chugalug] Silk Road and Bitcoins

Matt Keys mk6032 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 5 15:35:09 UTC 2013

I gotcha, thanks. I'll bet a chugalunch there will be blowback to
follow. IMO the LEA actions in this instance are more criminal than the
offender(s) they targeted. I mean c'mon... who are they to bitch about
China's government sponsored hackers now? Stuxnet was one thing and
questionably was worth it... but this?