[Chugalug] Road Server Project

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Fri Oct 4 19:59:57 UTC 2013

On Fri, 4 Oct 2013, Stephen Kraus wrote:
> Is it a diesel rv?

Funny, when I saw this one a few days ago, and researched them,

I thought that it would be the perfect RV for you.
4cyl BMW TurboDiesel pusher.. and esoteric at every level.
Plus a reported 25-30+ MPG. It's got a pop-top that I'd have to pop to
walk around in standing up, but you might not.

We bought A V10 Gas Guzzling Environment Killing 10-16mpg (unknown for
real yet) E350 van chassis unit that looks like:

(parked in front of our house..) it had 21k miles on it and was the
perfect size for just the two of us.