[Chugalug] Road Server Project

Ed King chevyiinova at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 4 14:58:24 UTC 2013

it ain't an RV until it has disco lights!   (some shag carpet would be nice too)

I've been in contact with the dude who programmed consolecandy (command line mp3 player with ascii-art spectrum) to let him know that I intend to add alsa support to his program, but I suppose I could just as easily "borrow" the ascii-art functions from consolecandy and add them to mplayer.  why?  because alsa mp3 players dont seem to hang on my rpi the way mp3 players using oss-emulation do.   so that's about where I'm at with my disco lights rpi project...   I haven't gave up on it yet ;)