[Chugalug] Road Server Project

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Fri Oct 4 14:46:22 UTC 2013

> There are also some wireless routers that'll run dd-wrt and also have a USB port that can be used with a USB 4g dongle, as well.

I have an Asus that will do that, but the Wifi is for downstream and the
USB 4G is an alternative upstream to the ethernet jack. Adding a Pi or
netbook as an additional upstream Wifi "seeker" and "leach" might be the
effective use.. Power is not a problem, I'm replacing a old style TV
set... and putting geekdom in it's place.

Ascii art should look correct with a fixed font:

---
  | WifiAntenna

Pi running as router
  | Ethernet
  |            /  GSM Dongle
  |           /
[ Access point]

  | Local-Net Wifi/Cat 5 for RV such..

I'm finding an awesome selection of replacement units for the
Cassette playing (no CD) indash stereo like this:
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-x6aRdwlT0Kp/p_130X2500BT/Pioneer-AVH-X2500BT.html#details-tab

Hey Ed:  Should we add the disco-ball and light show controller?