[Chugalug] FogProject.org - Clone System

Nick Smith nick at nicksmith.us
Thu Oct 3 00:23:52 UTC 2013

I tried to use it about a year ago, it has a nice pxe boot option, you flag
the mac and it is suppose to boot into an imaging mode, and/or a mode to
run antivirus etc.
Unfortunately it wasnt compatible with the lenovo machines we were using,
its pretty picky about the bios.
We went back to clonezilla until we get SCCM/WDS setup and running.