[Chugalug] OT - Speaking of Designers (anyone know Wordpress?)

William Roush william.roush at roushtech.net
Wed Oct 2 22:29:12 UTC 2013

Yep you're right on that assumption that you don't need a "Wordpress"
person so much as someone with just general design skills and some PHP
experience and able to learn a tiny bit, sorry for the ambiguity of my
message.

I was going to suggest you hit up your Drupal contact just to see if
they're interested, but you may have already suggested it to them.

William Roush