[Chugalug] OT - Speaking of Designers (anyone know Wordpress?)

William Roush william.roush at roushtech.net
Wed Oct 2 18:00:34 UTC 2013

Just my 10 cents, but anyone that does website design and basic PHP work
should be able to handle Wordpress templating easily. I haven't touched
Wordpress for years till recently and I'm VERY impressed with how easy
it is now (though some custom funny pages may require some understanding
of Wordpress routing and whatnot, at least mine did).

William Roush