[Chugalug] OT - Speaking of Designers (anyone know Wordpress?)

David White dwrudy at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 13:11:20 UTC 2013

... does anyone design or work on Wordpress sites?

I just lost a potential client because they want a company to both
design/maintain their existing Wordpress site *and* host it.

I tried explaining that design and hosting are two completely separate
things, but alas.

Maybe if I know some folks, I could avoid this in the future. If that had
happened to someone running Drupal, I would've gotten in touch with Lee *way
* before now....

--
David White
Founder & CEO