[Chugalug] Another switcher from Windows to Linux

Rod rod-lists at epbfi.com
Tue Oct 1 16:49:38 UTC 2013

Good to hear. I hope they don't run into someone at school who insists
they have to use a window program.
My nephew had an assignment to do a power point. He tried to do it in
impress but the instructor didn't know how to open it.
I told mty nephew to export to HTML or PDF.

He redid it using prezi (web based app).