[Chugalug] NAS

William Roush william.roush at roushtech.net
Sat Nov 30 23:58:37 UTC 2013

Directly to ESXi, haven't determined if I want to go NFS (usually go
iSCSI, but in the homelab I can really only benefit with multipath I/O,
if I _REALLY_ think I'm going to push that much data around...).

Any media services I'll have in the house will be provided via VMs.

William Roush
william.roush at roushtech.net

http://www.roushtech.net/blog/