[Chugalug] NAS

Eric Wolf ebwolf at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 16:29:52 UTC 2013

I found FreeBSD to be a bit annoying. Some things worked perfectly out of
the box and some things just wouldn't work. If you are a BSD fan, FreeNAS
is probably great but that's not me.

Instead, I put ZFS on Ubuntu Server 12.04LTS. I use Avahi for OSX
TimeMachine. I also have Plex, CouchPotato, Sick Beard and SABnzbd
installed. It all works great.

-Eric