[Chugalug] Contractors wanted in NYC

Dee Holtsclaw dee at deetour.me
Thu Nov 28 15:30:10 UTC 2013

Besides the job posting, the SSEOMS group at Bloomberg is also looking
for a couple of contractors beginning in January. They generally work
through a couple of staffing agencies here and rates run between $650 to
$720 per day depending on your skillz. If anyone is interested I'll be
happy to dig up the contact information for you.

When I went through this, the agency wanted me to do some "homework"
prepping for the interviews. I didn't have the time to waste on it which
irritated them a bit (said I wasn't taking it seriously enough) but
ended up nailing both interviews and the maximum rate level. YMMV.