[Chugalug] Job in ATL

Ed King chevyiinova at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 27 16:11:40 UTC 2013

holler at me if they need a waterboy

________________________________
 From: Aaron welch <n2nightfall at gmail.com>
To: CHUGALUG <chugalug at chugalug.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2013 10:36 AM
Subject: [Chugalug] Job in ATL

This is just to gauge interest on this list, but is anyone with some serious Linux experience in the market for a position in Atlanta.  I am still working with them on the details such as pay and remote vs in the office.  Needs to have some significant MySQL experience, the ability to build LARGE webscale platforms on CENTOS, and work in a demanding fast paced environment.  This is with a gaming company that has over 4 million active players that is moving from Windows to Linux serverside.  Hit the list with questions and interest directly to me.

Regards,

Aaron

--

Aaron Welch