[Chugalug] Job in ATL

Aaron welch n2nightfall at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 15:36:48 UTC 2013

This is just to gauge interest on this list, but is anyone with some
serious Linux experience in the market for a position in Atlanta.  I am
still working with them on the details such as pay and remote vs in the
office.  Needs to have some significant MySQL experience, the ability to
build LARGE webscale platforms on CENTOS, and work in a demanding fast
paced environment.  This is with a gaming company that has over 4 million
active players that is moving from Windows to Linux serverside.  Hit the
list with questions and interest directly to me.

Regards,

Aaron

--
Aaron Welch