[Chugalug] dba opening, hamilton county, closes 11/27/13

William Roush william.roush at roushtech.net
Tue Nov 26 17:09:59 UTC 2013

It _starts_ above what I'm currently being paid and I have more
responsibilities... though a solid DBA can be worth their weight in gold
when it comes to database performance issues (which I've been solving a
lot of them where I work now).

Sadly I don't have the years of experience required. ;P

William Roush
william.roush at roushtech.net

http://www.roushtech.net/blog/