[Chugalug] Building a Desktop

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 26 16:47:28 UTC 2013

Quoting basic2point0 at gmail.com:

> Tiger Direct has managed to screw up every order I?ve ever made with
>  them. They used to be my #1 place to go. Now, I usually browse
> Newegg and save a few bucks by buying from Amazon.

Due to the way I feel NewEgg tried to screw me over with the used hard
drive sold as new I refuse to do business with them again. They used
to be THE place, now you couldn't PAY me to do business with them! I
had to threaten wire fraud charges against them to accept the failed
hard drive back and refund my money.