[Chugalug] Building a desktop

Alex Smith (K4RNT) shadowhunter at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 04:43:35 UTC 2013

My two primary vendors are Newegg.com and Amazon.com (I used to work for
Amazon, however I'm still loyal to their great deals and service), but I
usually use PriceGrabber.com for price comparison, and sometimes use eBay
as an alternative.

If you want a prebuilt system, I still carry the discount I got from IBM
and Lenovo when I was an IBM contractor. Feel free to try it and use it,
it's not tied to me personally, and I'm authorized to share it:

www.ibm.com/shop/us/cpp - passcode is 906030

www.lenovo.com/familyandfriends

Good luck in finding what you need! :)

On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 4:56 PM, Unkmar <unkmar at gmail.com> wrote:

> Trust, Where do you buy parts?
> I was using New Egg. Before that, I used ZipZoomFly. I mostly know what I
> want. Just not sure where to get it.
>
> And lastly, I have a strong affinity against Amazon. Don't ask me why,
> because I don't have a logical explanation. It is a gut feeling that is
> likely backed by some bad experience that may not even be directly related
> to Amazon.
>
> Lucius L. Hilley III

episode "The Drumhead"
- Alex Smith (K4RNT)