[Chugalug] Forward thinking public library

Nate Hill nathanielhill at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 04:13:14 UTC 2013

Yep. Thanks Stephen. See devdev.chattlibrary.org for some of the work we
did with engage3d.org and AIGA.

Bummed I missed what sounded like a great program on the 4th floor tonight
about social robots. Dalton Science Cafe brought it here. Thanks to
Chatt*lab too, I believe. Can't be there for everything :( anyone on the
list go?

On Monday, November 25, 2013, AverageSecurityGuy wrote:

> I’m pretty sure the Chattanooga library has done both coding and robotics
> classes.
>
> --
> Stephen Haywood
> Owner, ASG Consulting
> CISSP, OSCP
> 423.305.3700
> asgconsulting.co
>

> On Nov 25, 2013, at 9:29 PM, Phil Shapiro <pshapiro at his.com<javascript:_e({}, 'cvml', 'pshapiro at his.com');>>
> wrote:
>
>     There's a public library that's doing some wonderful things teaching
> programming to youth, including robotics,
> working in collaboration with a bunch of different groups.
>
> See the inspiring Vimeo video at
>
> http://vimeo.com/72946517
>
>        It would be so cool if the Chattanooga Public Library were able to
> do something like that some day.
>
>                      phil
>
> Wait....
>

> --