[Chugalug] big 'un

Dan Eveland develand at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 20:33:07 UTC 2013

My first computer was a TI/99 4A in a Kmart display in between the
Intellivision and Atari 2600 displays. They had the manuals in a binder on
a wire. Skipped school and came in every day to program by reading the
manual and messing around. Learned how to redefine unused ASCII characters
in hex to make little graphics and combine them into bigger graphics. Every
day they would shut it down so I'd have to re-key everything in the next
day before I could start adding to it. I think it had 16k.