[Chugalug] big 'un

Chad Smith chad78 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 18:36:07 UTC 2013

True.  I'm not saying I wish it didn't happen.  I'm just saying I don't see
why anyone in 1956 would have done that.

Either way, I'm grateful for the massive storage we have available to us
now.  Although, it is fun to see what can be done with something like DSL
Linux - where they are limited on space.

My first computer that was actually mine had a 512 MB HD - less than a CD -
and it had a GUI OS, WYSIWYG office suite, and a few games and other things
- and still had plenty of room for files.

*- Chad W. Smith*