[Chugalug] Building a desktop

Eric Wolf ebwolf at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 00:34:16 UTC 2013

If you have a MicroCenter locally, it's a good place to go. They run
CPU+Motherboard deals that can't be beat online.

I shop on NewEgg but usually buy through Amazon. I have no quarrels and
love Prime. A while back, I ordered a case from NewEgg only to find out the
day before the rest of the parts were to arrive, the case order was
cancelled. I was able to order the same case from Amazon and pay $3.99 to
get next day delivery.

And then there's the Apple Store for when you don't want to get your hands
dirty...

-Eric