[Chugalug] wireless routers

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 22 19:48:14 UTC 2013

Quoting Dave Brockman <dave at brockmans.com>:

> Oh, what you really want then, is Anti-Wifi paint.

That'd work. Probably overkill for what I want. I'd probably have to
paint all the exterior-facing walls with that. :) I figure if I "aim"
my wifi signal kinda diagonally across the house from my computer room
to the living room, that oughta limit exposure to my neighbors. I live
in a bit of a horseshoe-shaped sub division and I'm in the bottom of
the "U". I figure if I aim it just right, I'll go BEHIND one
neighbor's house and have really low signal levels towards the
neighbor on the other side. :)