[Chugalug] wireless routers

Andrew Rodgers acedrew at acedrew.com
Fri Nov 22 15:20:48 UTC 2013

Haha, I read that as you describing the problem, rather than the solution.
carry on. The problem with directional antennae any more is if you have a
3x3 MIMO device, you need to get decent signal on all three radios to
achieve maximum performance. Some of the APs with internal antennae will
use 9-12 elements, only enabling the ones with best signal strength to your
devices. Somewhat automagically providing what you seek.